Brava, brava, bravissima.
Laura Osnes → Cinderella cast album release (X)
Magic to Do (Pippin, The New Broadway Cast Recording).
The New York Times invited Tony nominees to perform scenes on location. Here, Santino Fontana and Laura Osnes sing a cinematic interpretation of a song from “Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.”
- goes on to playbill store
- sees prices for playbill store
- closes window
Sierra Boggess + Red Carpet Appearances
Jane Lynch of ‘Annie’ performs onstage at The 67th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall (June 9, 2013)
ryan steele + how do you do that shit
A photoset of Gabe creeping on Natalie / Aaron creeping on Jenn
- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.